Eco Ultimate Silencer acoustical underlayment is suitable for ALL floating, glue down, and nail down Laminate, Bamboo, Engineered wood, and Hardwood plank flooring installations. Offers the best support, moisture protection and sound absorption for your floors.
Approved and warranted for use under planks with or without pre-attached pad.
- Reduces floor noise by providing excellent sound absorption
- Exceeds Air Quality and Flammability standards
100% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Contains ultra•fresh™ anti microbial treatment
- Quick and easy installation (no additional seaming tape needed)
- Adds thermal value and suitable for use with radiant heat flooring
- Eliminates minor subfloor imperfections
- Crushpruf™ technology that resists indentations
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification offers stricter certification criteria, considers safety factors to account for sensitive individuals (such as children and the elderly), and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. It is referenced by both The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Building Rating System.
The Eco Ultimate Silencer™ maintains the beauty of your floor like nothing else.
The Eco Ultimate Silencer™ underlayment can stand up to the pressure.
- Eco Ultimate Silencer™ is made with 100% post consumer recycled granulated rubber tires and high-density polyurethane foam using rapidly renewable resources (soybean polyols and vegetable oils)
- Suitable for floating, glue down, and nail down laminate, solid hardwood, engineered wood, and bamboo flooring.
- New revolutionary moisture barrier film for the best bond strength, durability and moisture protection up to 4 lbs. of pressure. In geographic areas where concrete subfloors are subject to excessive moisture, a calcium chloride moisture test is required.
- Vapor emission readings in excess of 4 lbs. per 1,000 square feet in 24 hrs. will require additional protection such as concrete sealant or polyethylene sheeting.
- Contains an antimicrobial protection that resists mold and mildew
- Crushpruf™ technology resists indentation that enables your floors to perform to its fullest potential and last a lifetime
- Provides cushioned comfort under hard laminate flooring
Eliminates minor subfloor imperfections
- Offers the industry’s best limited lifetime warranty
Suitable for radiant heat flooring systems